Steam Group Page
Mumble Server (Mobile)
Connecting to a server
Creating a private room
Enabling the overlay and setting an avatar
Hide your OS information
Additional audio configuraiton
This is completely broken for GNU/Linux systems!
With the overlay enabled on GNU/Linux it will either crash the game or not work.
- Click Configure on the toolbar and then Settings...
- Then click the overlay section and check off Enable Overlay.
- Then back on the main screen, click Self on the toolbar and then Register...
- Once done registering, click Self on the toolbar and then Change avatar...
- Now when you open up a game you should see the Mumble overlay.
Just remember you must open Mumble first and then the game or else the overlay won't load!